Obviously, I love dessert. Why not enjoy the best of everything by just combining multiple desserts together? This recipe is for some delicious (and cute!) bite size brownies with cookie dough!
1. Heavily grease cupcake pans.
2. Mix together brownie mix. Set aside.
3. Prepare cookie dough. To make your life easier, you can always use the pre made cookie dough squares.
4. Pour brownie batter into cupcake pan (about half way).
5. Roll cookie dough into a ball and place ontop of each brownie filled cup.
6. Bake for 18-22 minutes on 350.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes, then place on cooling rack.
8.Pour a large glass of milk and enjoy!