1. LET'S PRETEND THIS NEVER HAPPENED (A MOSTLY TRUE MEMOIR)
This is literally the funniest book I've ever read. I had a hard time reading it in public because I would laugh out loud!
2. SOMETHING BORROWED & SOMETHING BLUE
Emily Giffin never disappoints, but these two are probably my favorite books of hers
4. GONE GIRL
5. THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY
6. THE MAGIC ROOM
7. ARE YOU THERE, VODKA? IT'S ME, CHELSEA
8. THE GLASS CASTLE
9. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY TRILOGY
Again, unless you live under a rock, you've probably read this series already. If not, don't be bashful! Behind all the hoopla is a great story.
10. ANGRY HOUSEWIVES EATING BON BONS
Hopefully you will start stockpiling books for summer! Does anyone have some book recommendations for me?