Hopefully these date night ideas will inspire you to spend some time with someone you love!
1. Cook something together.
2. Go off the grid for the weekend- no cell phones, no tv, no computers. You'll be amazed at what you do for entertainment.
3. Go see a movie.
4. Go to a restaurant you both have never been to.
5. Hit up BevMo's five cent wine sale and have your own wine tasting at home.
6. Play a board game.
7. Go bowling.
8. Have a spa night. Take a relaxing bath then follow up by taking turns giving each other massages.
9. Movie or TV marathon.
10. Play some miniature golf.
11. Swing some golf balls at the driving range.
12. Be in control and go to a shooting range. Be careful!
13. Put together a puzzle.
14. Go on a food crawl. Go to a different restaurant for an appetizer, entrée, and dessert.
15. Go fishing.
16. Test drive a car you have no intention to buy.
17. Pack lots of blankets and drive out in the country to look at the starts.
18. Snuggle up by the fire and read a book.
19. Give yourself an imaginary budget. Then separately go online and pick out all the things you would buy for each other with the money.20. Get active! Go on a bike ride, hike, walk, etc.
What's your favorite thing to do for a date night? Share your ideas and help me add to this list!