3. Eye Primer
4. Eye Shadow
And, done! Nothing fancy or time consuming. Like I mentioned, I don't like the feel of heavy makeup, and I've managed to find a few products that I really love. Here are my favorite things.
1. Foundation: Neutrogena Healthy Skin EnhancerThis product is great for a light feel but great coverage. It's basically like tinted lotion and you just rub it right on. The best part is that it has SPF 20!
2. Concealer: Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector
This covers under eye bags great and is mess free with this fabulous little brush.
3. Eye Primer: Tarte Clean Slate
I've tried tons of different primers and bases for my eyeshadow, and this is the best I've come across in years. It does a great job of keeping your shadow, eyeliner, and mascara smudge proof all day long.
4. Eye Shadow: Mac and/or Smashbox
I'm a huge fan of both brands. Mac has some fun colors and textures and Smashbox is just a smooth, easy to use shadow.
5. Eye Liner: L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner because it's super cheap and waterproof. I used to purchase a much more expensive eyeliner from Mac, but this one has quickly replaced it. I keep it simple with plain black eyeliner.
6. Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash
Love love love. I've been using this for years and it never fails. Lasts all day, doesn't flake, and is easy to apply.
7. Blush: Sephora
I'm a fan of powdered blush and this brand has great colors and feels soft on my skin. Can't go wrong with some good 'ol Sephora!
8: Powder:Bare Minerals original SPF 15 foundation
I just lightly apply this throughout the day to my "t-zone" and I'm all set to go. Again, it's light and doesn't feel like I have pounds and pounds of makeup on.
Ta Da! That's it! I keep it simple but it works! All of these products are light and don't leave me feeling like a grease ball by the end of the day. They stay on well and are simple to apply.
What are your favorite beauty products?